Bullshit;: Relationships have stages.
1-3 months = The honeymoon stage; everything seems perfect, both is happy and feeling “in love”. You share moments, dates, and just having fun with each other, sharing laughs and giggles, its like nothing could stop you. Your feelings are infinite, and for once ur thinking ” this may work out .. ” & seems like nothing could go wrong, you spend hours getting ready before going out with this person.
If your relationship ended in this stage -
Most likely, both rushed into the relationship to fast, being together was all too suddent and jus for the moment. When one starts noticing the flaws, one gets a choice to move foward or back away. Being friends has a high percentage of working out, but nothing to stress over, maybe jus needs the time to know one another more.
4-6 months = The bumpy road; things are going okay now. The relationship is calm and settled, both are still mostly happy. Had a couple arguments and disagreements here and there, nothing huge. Start to notice some of each other’s flaws and aspects of there personality not seen before, but still truely care for one another.
If your relationship ended in this stage -
You truely cared about this person, you had the energy to fight for this person, yet, you feel as if something was lacking, something was missing, it doesnt feel right, one isnt happy. When one isnt happy, one tends to walk away to seek their new happiness. Being friends is still a possibility.
7-12 months = The rocky mountain; you start to realize who your partner really is, a few more arguements may occur, problems with jealously, over protective may rise, other people may come in the picture. The “in love” moments start to decrease, but you feel as if, youve “fallin in love”. You tend to have this energy inside to strive and “make it work”, you feel more comfterble being around this person, feel more yourself.
If your relationship ends in this stage -
You feel as if your hurt that is over depending on the circumstance. You were so sure that that person was the one. You were so SURE that he/she was different. but like a
cancer, a problem that may have happend, a small issue, grew into something larger that took over what was made between two people. You still miss this person from time to time, you still remember the memories, being friends may be difficult right away, but over time, you slowly mature up, and learn the reality of it.
1 year or more = The long road; 1 2 3 4 5 years huh? This person truly means something to you. You were “in love” with this person. He/she made a difference in your life. No one else knows you more then this person. You guys been through the good the bad the ugly and strive to make it last.
If your relationship ends at this stage -
You feel heart broken, its tough, you can’t sleep , cant eat, you miss them, you try to move on, you try meeting new people, but seems like nothing works…for whatever reason for the split, it must’ve been something important, or something must have been so wrong that it took over. Being “just friends” is impossible. because if tried to be friends, you cant think of them in any other way besides the one you once “loved”
the last two sentence……..so truee
Reblogged from marielaurenn
Originally posted by roselynlilly-deactivated2012032
- angelholic likes this
- tomatoes-gonna-tomate likes this
- kimmaeee likes this
- dwooong likes this
- itszmichelle likes this
- xoxogizelle likes this
- society-outcast likes this
- marie-nguyen likes this
- kristiguin reblogged this from tjvrudio and added:
- recklessmaejor likes this
- j-sizz likes this
- daring-damsel likes this
- michellegaspi reblogged this from jjeessaaa and added:
- eeuropaa reblogged this from its-stephanie
- delusional-dream reblogged this from chunism
- pctrprfctmmrs likes this
- chunism reblogged this from diaaanenguyen and added:
- itsyagirl-sbaby likes this
- kelayee likes this
- curlsandlipsticks reblogged this from omgitsstripes
- mentalcorridors reblogged this from sharlovesyou
- allhail-theheartbreaker reblogged this from bananajoannaa
- because-potatoes likes this
- sharlovesyou reblogged this from bananajoannaa and added:
- magicmikele likes this
- omgitsstripes reblogged this from bananajoannaa
- professorbutts likes this
- iwokeupwiththesunn reblogged this from bananajoannaa
- bananajoannaa reblogged this from diaaanenguyen
- smusheswithturtles likes this
- fucklexajk reblogged this from jaasminegail
- its-stephanie reblogged this from alissabelyeu93
- alissabelyeu93 reblogged this from diaaanenguyen
- burnbiitchburn likes this
- damnrightkeepitreal likes this
- coolcalmandrespected likes this
- cindytatas reblogged this from eleanorestumblr
- love-mex333 reblogged this from diaaanenguyen
- athenamkeo reblogged this from diaaanenguyen
- monkeenoodlez likes this
- shirlilicious reblogged this from diaaanenguyen
- jimmmmykimmmmy likes this
- plkilla likes this
- mimeko-joyce reblogged this from diaaanenguyen and added:
- lip-licker reblogged this from diaaanenguyen
- my-reality-is-your-insanity reblogged this from t-rexus